Our clients experience different forms of contact with event crew, event staff and event security operatives. Our operatives will ensure that all our clients experience a professional, efficient and respectful encounter. Regular site visits are carried out on a random basis to monitor the quality of our work. Crewsaders personnel will abide at all times by our customer service charter.
- To provide a professional and polite service showing a sense of urgency in our work and a positive attitude at all times.
- A clean and tidy appearance is part of our preparation for work.
- Our operatives will always arrive for a job before the start time.
- Staff will communicate in a respectful manner with all clients, their staff and the end client.
- Our operatives will listen to clients and their production staff attentively asking questions to clarify their instructions.
- At all times our operatives will demonstrate a friendly and courteous demeanour, and ensure that the clients interests comes first.
- We will behave with honesty and integrity.
- Management will aid the development of best practice and procedures to achieve and maintain high standards of service delivery, safety and sustainability.
- Whilst on site our supervisors will continually consult clients and production staff to identify their needs and provide a quick and efficient but safe service to meet those needs.